Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my order?
We aim to get your order to you as fast as possible! Your purchase leaves the warehouse usually within 24 hours after your order is created. (a bit longer over weekends).
You can track delivery via the information in the "Track my order" link in the footer of this website.
Delivery times vary depending on where you live. You can get an estimate of when to expect delivery at your location on our "Shipping Info" page - link also in the footer (at the bottom) of this website.
|Do you have a shop or showroom?|
Nope, we don't. But we're real people and a proudly Australian "online only" retail store.
|Are your swags waterproof?|
The canvas material our swags are made of provide better waterproof protection than the common rip-stop nylon tents available today. Canvas product do require "seasoning" for maximum waterproofing.
- When you receive your new swag, before you use it set it up outside and remove the mattress.
- Soak the swag completely using the garden hose and in particular make sure the seams are soaked. (The needle that stitches the fabric makes tiny holes where the thread goes through. Soaking the seams will cause the canvas fibres to swell and close up these tiny holes).
- Allow it to dry and repeat the process.
- Once it's completely dry you can also rub wax into the seams if you think further waterproofing is needed. You can use candle wax, surfboard wax or use a purpose-made seam sealant product.
|How much does shipping cost?|
All our products have FREE shipping. There is no additional cost to you.
|What size swag should I choose?|
That's a tough one for us to answer! It will depend on a number of considerations:
- Of course consider your own size and how much room you feel you need!
- Is it just for you or will you sometimes need a swag for two? 😉
- How much time will you spend in your swag?
- Will you store any gear inside your swag with you?
We recommend getting out a tape measure and mapping out the dimensions on the floor to get a good feel for the different sizes.
|How do I care for my swag?|
Firstly, start by seasoning your swag as we described above. You will receive an instruction page with your swag also. Most important, make sure your swag is totally dry before you pack it away. It is your responsibility to dry your swag completely and store in a dry place.
We unfortunately can't accept returns for mouldy canvas - while it is mould resistant in proper conditions of use and storage, improper care and storage can result in mould.
If you need to pack it up wet and hit the road, unpack your swag when you get home and dry it out completely.
Apart from clean and dry storage your swag shouldn't need much else from you!